Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in the Winston Churchill area today and noticed some interesting construction. Anyone know anything about this?

The location would be perfect for a supercharger or 10 as it is right off the highway.

I drove around looking for Tesla crates but sadly did not see any.

Attachments

• 20181127_091216.jpg
    20181127_091216.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 98
I was in the Winston Churchill area today and noticed some interesting construction. Anyone know anything about this?

The location would be perfect for a supercharger or 10 as it is right off the highway.

That’s looking good! I think this is a Supercharger!

Reactions: Sorabh

I can’t tell where this is? Can you be more specific I’ll look into it when I return to the area next week

This is looking like it will be a Supercharger. This is a Smart Centre and we know that Smart Centres have made other deals with Tesla already. This location was also proposed on Tesla's site earlier this year until it vanished. I just checked supercharge.info and they don't have any information on this yet. As you said let's keep our fingers crossed on this one. I'm keeping my toes crossed too as it is only 5 minutes from my house.

Reactions: bijan
I just drove by it again out of curiosity and there were workers there digging up the concrete.
I think it's fair to say that we'll finally have a supercharger in Mississauga finally.
Looking at what's been done between the last time I was there and now I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw something sooner than later

I just drove by it again out of curiosity and there were workers there digging up the concrete.
I think it's fair to say that we'll finally have a supercharger in Mississauga finally.
Looking at what's been done between the last time I was there and now I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw something sooner than later

No chance to ask them if it was indeed a SC location? Any Tesla branded anything onsite?

It is 100% Tesla supercharger. It will be ready in January. I spoke with a worker finishing up work there yesterday. He was the last one there and was able to speak with me for several minutes about the previous delays, etc. I agree it's time to change the thread title.

Reactions: MarcoRP