Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know where the locations are, but if I can put them anywhere, then I would place one at QWE//403 by the big theatre and restaurant complex there. Another one may be by square one shopping center 403 but that one is less important for actually charging, though can be good for PR purposes due to number of people going there.

I don’t know where the locations are, but if I can put them anywhere, then I would place one at QWE//403 by the big theatre and restaurant complex there. Another one may be by square one shopping center 403 but that one is less important for actually charging, though can be good for PR purposes due to number of people going there.

I don't think you need it on QEW. You've got Sherway and Maple View which are only 38 kms apart along the QEW. Putting one in Mississauga to cut that down to 20 kms? Makes no sense. There's also mississauga at 407/401/Winston Churchill there in Meadowvale which further eradicates the need for a supercharger anywhere north of the QEW in mississauga. I reckon mississauga is done fpr traveller targeted superchargers.

What Mississauga would benefit from is a supercharger for the 9 million condo dwellers near Square One. It's like downtown Toronto there with all the high buildings. That way it can also be used as a 403 supercharger for those passing through who don't make it up to Meadowvale and don't continue all the way through to Mapleview.