Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Moe, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks @moemoke!

From thread: Superchargers in Australia

1629532159496.png

Looks almost complete.
A bit more of a detour off the freeway compared to the Chargefox site.

Seemingly on the Bell St side.
As well as Coles it's 100m to a small Shell service station and a KFC
Looks like plenty of food options in walking distance. 400m gives lots of options.
So, a significant diversion, but looks like a good lunch stop. Small town Superchargers FTW.

Reactions: Chuq
plenty of good food options on the main street which is only a block away, not much around after 9 or 10pm though.
Hopefully it will be open soon and the lockdowns can end.

Anyone know what could be in the big boxes, there are 2 of them, I thought maybe more chargers but I could see anymore locations for them.

Should be able to pickup some smack at the same time. I guess its an "OK" location, but would have prefered Traralgon seeing as it doesn't currently have a bypass.

Yep, Traralgon in my opinion would have been the preferred option, and probably Teslas too as it's still listed as Traralgon on the future supercharger map. The Moe Chargefox cables have been vandalised a couple of times apparently, you can bet the Tesla site in the middle of town will be a magnet for that too sadly.

CCS only? I have a 2016 Model S, so does that mean I'll need to buy an adapter? If so, what's the cost?
Yes, there's an electronics upgrade to your Model S and small external CCS2 adaptor. Request it from Service I believe, others might have a better read on the price than me but something in the ballpark of $400?

It also lets you use CCS2 fast chargers from third parties, which have rapidly become the standard.