Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not live on the "Find Us" map at Tesla.com yet.

I see they've got Aberdeen back on there again. Still not showing Mt. Shasta as a currently live one though. :rolleyes:;)

Edit: Nevermind. The red pin was hiding behind the gray one for Mt. Shasta. :p

Last edited:
Go ahead and use the pics. I don't mind.
Done. Currently on home screen for that site

IMG_0279.jpg

That would be nice, but I am not so sure it is true. If you buy that car as a loaner, you will get a discount, and Tesla could argue that discount covers the reduced free charging. That is basically what they do on the warranty - if you buy an inventory car, the warranty is only good until 50k miles, regardless of how many miles are on the car when you buy it.

I have no idea what their actual policy is. I am sure it is not written down anywhere, and very likely different employees will give you different answers. Annoying, that.

That would be nice, but I am not so sure it is true. If you buy that car as a loaner, you will get a discount, and Tesla could argue that discount covers the reduced free charging. That is basically what they do on the warranty - if you buy an inventory car, the warranty is only good until 50k miles, regardless of how many miles are on the car when you buy it.

I have no idea what their actual policy is. I am sure it is not written down anywhere, and very likely different employees will give you different answers. Annoying, that.

This is not true. If you buy an inventory car you get 50k of warranty. It starts from when you get the car. (source: I bought one)

I don't know what will happen for SC sessions, but this is peanuts,

Agreed the SC sessions just aren't that big of a deal, especially since the free amount is renewed yearly.

I also bought an inventory car. Two Tesla employees told me that my warranty started at zero miles, rather than when I bought it. I found that surprising.

Like always, Tesla's refusal to write things down means we get different answers from different employees, so we don't know if it's true or not. Annoying, that. At least neither of the employees I talked to work in service, who are probably the ones that really matter. So I can hold out some hope that what you were told is the "correct" story.

Last edited: