Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Monroeville, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monroeville has been listed for quite some time on the Tesla map with the target opening seeming to slip every quarter. Right now showing Q2 2023. I think it is time that it gets its own thread.

Per the leak this week the address Tesla is thinking about is 317 Old Haymaker Road. This is a GetGo gas station/mini mart about a half mile north of the I76/I386/US22/PA48 intersections. Not the greatest location for Superchargers but there isn't really anything better nearby that is 24/7.

I was over there today and no signs of construction. There is not a lot of space there so would expect the standard eight stall in a row layout.

Supercharge.info needs a new status of "Confirmed Interest by Tesla" to cover the leaked coming soon site locations and site surveys being done at many of the Wawas in Delaware. None are permit status but all are interesting to know.

Reactions: Blue Stuff
Now seeing cabinets and conduit installed. Counting six stalls.
IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Moderator note: This post plus the two following replies were merged from a different thread.

abc

Organization NameTesla, Inc.
Site HostGetGo
Address317 Old Haymaker Rd Monroeville, PA15146
GPS Coordinates40.445272, -79.759592
HighwayI-376
Exit84A-B
Award Amount$231,786
Electric Distribution CompanyDuqesne Light
CountyAllegheny
PennDOT District11

Last edited by a moderator:
I've asked for this to be merged into the existing Monroeville, PA thread as this NEVI award is at an address with a Supercharger already under construction.

The meter for the Tesla chargers is installed and has power. However the six spaces are blocked by cones as it appears that they are waiting for the two GetGo Energy chargers to finish their installation. I can confirm that each GetGo charger has one CCS1 and one CHAdeMO cable. Their pedestals and main cabinets are installed but they still need one more panel and a meter. OWL Mobility has their sign up for the GetGo chargers.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Per PennDot records, this site is no longer proceeding as a NEVI funded site. Probably because it's already built or Tesla does not want to bother with magic dock.

The planned Supercharger in Clarks Summit is also listed as "Not Proceeding." Unclear if it is canceled or Tesla is just funding out of pocket.