Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Monterey, CA (Del Monte Center, LIVE 10 Aug 2017, 10 V2 + 4 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how the upcoming Concours d’Elegance impacts this location?

So we went today. About 6 cars there at lunchtime, and most appear to be locals.

However, Monterey is already fully into the Concours. The auction tents are up at several locations and lots of transporters are hauling in expensive iron. Monterey Supercharger had 1 spot free on Tuesday at 12 PM. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Also, there are tons of tourists from Europe. Couples and families. I assume European schools are not back in session yet.

Still, no big lines at restaurants and a lot of cool cars to look at.

Reactions: ScottRoberts33
Lovely ... all those Model 3’s and three old Model S’s (one green!):

228BC65A-A7D3-44D3-A59A-26B283C447BB.jpeg C5691556-18BD-4E7A-942D-99CF536F2434.jpeg BA81BCF0-A2CF-41D3-BD3F-1059A09CFE82.jpeg

It's Thanksgiving. Skeleton crew

-Randy
I think it would be a good idea if the call centers roll over into administrative offices at Tesla, and then roll over from THOSE into home offices of Tesla workers when they're awake.

I'm saying what should happen. What Tesla actually does is on the low end of corporate behavior: pretty uninspired.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I don't have that one. I have [email protected], and specifically for Supercharger issues I have [email protected]

For maps issues, I have [email protected] and just a catchall of [email protected]. I should use email more, Google is always screwing up my Bug Reports and Notes.

-Randy

I had the “supercharger” email address too, but it kicked back as undeliverable when I tried to report a SC issue on a road trip last Summer. The [email protected] ended up being the one that worked for me and they confirmed that they handle SC issues too. At least they did last Summer..... : )

Really Tesla just needs to transition to one of the customer service phone systems that will call you back when your turn comes, so you don't get stuck waiting on hold forever. Maybe with an option tree in front of it first, so for people who need immediate help/support they wait on hold but for other issues it will call you back.

Was charging here last night and found that they have installed a few extra urban superchargers for the Thanksgiving rush. The SC’s are the temporary units on pallets with 3 urban supercharger stations per pallet (although only two are active due to parking constraints). Looks like the type of setup they had at the Madonna Inn at SLO when I was there last year.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9