Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Montreal, QC - Cote Vertu Blvd.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of 5 minutes ago.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: TorqueIt
Dropped by end of day yesterday and no change. Would have thought the 24th would have been a good day to hook it up to the grid as someone wrote earlier in the thread power to the mall/Canadian Tire had to be turned off for that. Then again, I suspect getting Hydro to do that kind of work on a Holiday is not an easy thing. ;-)

• Informative
Reactions: Jeeps17
Excellent. Did you find the location of the chargers OK? Last time I went (although it was fenced) still found it kind of awkward to think of how that place will hold 8 cars and how you'd navigate around the columns to charge.

I really don't see the issue, not more difficult than parking between two cars in any parking lot.
The stalls with no front lines are front parking and the one with front lines are reverse parking spot.
So if both are empty, you enter from a side, go to the second stall and exit on the other side, easy.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Went there as well about an hour ago and indeed, no more fences, but no power and there is still a pallet with some stuff in one of the lots.

Regarding maneuvering, when trying two different booths, I made a U turn at the bottom. Not a lot of space, the red columns are a bit in the way, but each spot is accessible. So it's not as easy as the usual SC where you have ample space to maneuver and back up with the camera, but it's as easy as parking in any covered parking.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
The one thing that isn't done is the usual wood fence around the equipment. Perhaps that's what they are waiting for before turning it on?
Actually on this case the connexion is Inside the mall so there will not be any wooden enclosure, I spoke to one of the Hydro Technician when they connected it to the electrical enclosure (see my previous post with pictures) right next to the mall. He mentioned then that the last step would be connecting that enclosure to the grid but it would require temporarily shutting down part of the mall or the Canadian Tire store.

I just went there as well. No power as @steilkurve mentioned. Posting a picture of how I'd try one of the stalls. As @fsch said the manoeuvring is weird, but I think it'll work. If all stalls are busy, and you can't go in head first, going backwards will be kind of awkward.

Attachments

• IMG_20160701_150157.jpg
    IMG_20160701_150157.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 80