Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Riverside, CA - Canyon Springs Parkway (Moreno Valley, LIVE 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking really nice! It looks like they just need to finish installing a few and put up the signs.
IMG_4555.jpg

The winds were bad today and the fence got knocked down exposing the station. Everything looks done, the ChargePoint chargers are installed so only thing left is cleanup so they could be opening in the next few days

Attachments

• D1ABF6BF-778E-41D4-B428-80EFD56EDFC5.jpeg
    D1ABF6BF-778E-41D4-B428-80EFD56EDFC5.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 91
I've got a trip out there this Thursday/Friday - would be amazing if it was opened in the nick-of-time for me.
That is rare, so I'm thinking I'm going to just miss it - needs testing and final paperwork, etc.

it’s pretty much any day now. The gates are down and I got excited but alas no power :(
85ADBB1D-7A9F-4DDD-827F-8CA67B680A76.jpeg

Also fair warning they placed the curb stopper far from the curb so you really have to place your back wheel close against it for the charging cable to reach.

Tried plugging in but no juice last night. Noticed the charge cable was a lot thinner than 120kw charger. If these are 250kw chargers. Are they cooling cables somehow?

V3 cables are thinner in width. These ones felt like V3 cables for sure. I look around last night for power markings to show voltage but they haven't put up any of the stickers yet (charging stall numbers, hotline to call if charger is down, and power info)