Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahh, good eye. I was there and didn't even notice that pad. Is there any change this is a version 3 charger? The cords look to be the same diameter as v2 so probably not I was hoping it would be.
Cords are ever so slightly smaller. Or so I've been told. I haven't been to a V3 site yet to see if I can tell the difference.

Dope! I'm super excited to try them out.
Don't expect to get full power from them straight away. It seems like they're not cranking them up just quite yet. Or at least they haven't in Spokane or North Bend. :rolleyes::p

There is a v3 in North bend?! My wife was shopping there about a month ago and there was only j1772 chargers(we don't have the adapter) she had to go to Issaquah to supercharger.
There is but it's on the other side (East side) of North Bend at the "truck stop" off of exit 34. She wouldn't have been able to use it a month ago. First electrons flowed about 2 weeks ago.

All cars new cars come with the J1772 adapter. It would be in the bag with the home charge cable and is normally stowed in the trunk well in the Model 3. In the Model S the J1772 adapter is stowed in the back left corner of the glove box.
I heard that recently they aren't providing the J1772 adapter with new Teslas (stupid, I know). Also, I've driven a Model S for over 3 years and have no idea what you are talking about with it being stowed in the glove box. Maybe that was just early Model Ses. My UMC and adapters all came in a bag (with both Model Ses) and I keep them stowed in the trunk.

I heard that recently they aren't providing the J1772 adapter with new Teslas (stupid, I know). Also, I've driven a Model S for over 3 years and have no idea what you are talking about with it being stowed in the glove box. Maybe that was just early Model Ses. My UMC and adapters all came in a bag (with both Model Ses) and I keep them stowed in the trunk.
Just took delivery of a new 3 last week and it came with the J1772 adapter.
You may be thinking of the 14-50 plug adapter. They don't provide those anymore.