Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just in Ritzville on Friday driving my new Model 3 home! It was working - there were two of us there charging. Can't remember the exact rates off the top of my head, but it wasn't awful.
Passed Moses Lake on the way from Pullman and doesn’t look like much change

Attachments

• FA965744-1DD9-4B65-8899-20BE0E5029C2.jpeg
    FA965744-1DD9-4B65-8899-20BE0E5029C2.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DF478859-E083-4D69-AAEE-C9644340254F.jpeg
    DF478859-E083-4D69-AAEE-C9644340254F.jpeg
    664 KB · Views: 88
@ ALSET YXES thanks for the update. This is interesting in that I have followed a number of SuC installations in WA and never seen multiple permits for one site.

All due to Tesla laying-off their experienced PNW SC crew in January 2019, having an inexperienced "engineer" takeover 60 plus sites that they knew nothing about and of course delays in SC post production in Fremont.

Generally with a professionally managed project across any industry you would never see these kind of delays as experienced "Project Managers" know better than to start any project without the key resources secured, especially those resources that you control internally.

Given that the SC posts have been installed and without pictures showing the installed transformer or installed SC cabinets ETA on this site is TBD. If your buddy is able to shoot more pictures of the whole site then we can provide a rough ETA.

Cheers!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!!!

CHARGE ON!!!

Great to hear this is going hot fairly ‘soon’! We do B’ham to CdA frequently.
Currently on a sweet winter road trip to Tucson and back.
Not to derail this thread (so feel free to pm me), but I'm considering this drive in early Feb. Any insight into the best or your favorite route to Tucson? Thanks!

OK, to keep it on topic, we do Bellevue to Spokane pretty regularly and can't wait to see this come online!

Not to derail this thread (so feel free to pm me), but I'm considering this drive in early Feb. Any insight into the best or your favorite route to Tucson? Thanks!
I'd probably take the Utah route one way (Beaver to Page to Flagstaff) and the CA route the other. Check the weather and make the appropriate decision.

You'd save about 30 minutes driving time going through Eastern Nevada (Twin Falls to Wendover to Ely to Vegas), but you'd need to figure out some sort of overnight charge in Ely and even then, you'd have to get a full charge and drive carefully on the Ely to Vegas leg. I'm assuming you have an X100D so this should be doable in winter due to the elevation drop. Do not attempt in the reverse direction (you'd need to charge in Panaca and who knows how reliable that is... one entry on Plugshare). All in all it's probably not worth attempting the Eastern Nevada route, especially in winter. At least not until they put a supercharger in Ely.

There's also the route through Reno, but the Reno to Vegas drive is famously boring (admittedly the Ely drive isn't much better!) and all of the paths that connect Reno to I-5 (at Redding, Mount Shasta or Eugene) can be extremely snowy in winter) so I generally wouldn't recommend this one.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I'd probably take the Utah route one way (Beaver to Page to Flagstaff) and the CA route the other. Check the weather and make the appropriate decision.

You'd save about 30 minutes driving time going through Eastern Nevada (Twin Falls to Wendover to Ely to Vegas), but you'd need to figure out some sort of overnight charge in Ely and even then, you'd have to get a full charge and drive carefully on the Ely to Vegas leg. I'm assuming you have an X100D so this should be doable in winter due to the elevation drop. Do not attempt in the reverse direction (you'd need to charge in Panaca and who knows how reliable that is... one entry on Plugshare). All in all it's probably not worth attempting the Eastern Nevada route, especially in winter. At least not until they put a supercharger in Ely.

There's also the route through Reno, but the Reno to Vegas drive is famously boring (admittedly the Ely drive isn't much better!) and all of the paths that connect Reno to I-5 (at Redding, Mount Shasta or Eugene) can be extremely snowy in winter) so I generally wouldn't recommend this one.
Sorry to derail another thread. Hey, what can I say, it's a talent! :p

I saw that route through Eastern Nevada. Not happening in my 3.5 year old 90D though. I'll be taking the Utah route if the weather is conducive. Otherwise it's down through Cali and into supercharger overcrowding hell.

Thank you!

Sorry to derail another thread. Hey, what can I say, it's a talent! :p

I saw that route through Eastern Nevada. Not happening in my 3.5 year old 90D though. I'll be taking the Utah route if the weather is conducive. Otherwise it's down through Cali and into supercharger overcrowding hell.

Thank you!
Mostly just the Bay Area and LA that get the crowding and you'll be avoiding those. I-5 between Sacramento and LA only gets supercharger crowding on a couple very specific days.