Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mount Juliet, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The city of Mount Juliet TN have posted that a 12 stall Supercharger permit has been approved.

@corywright Google maps ref 36.174071817060664, -86.51383127281277

Please post a permit for this new SuC location. please and thank you. Here is the notice below.

275777582_10220849865546169_6963808600704727633_n.jpg

This will be a good spot for a supercharger. While placing it on the south side of I-40 in Providence would have been even better, there are still several restaurants and convenience stores that are easy to walk to. Getting in and out of the parking lot will also be quite easy, and easier than if they had placed it in Providence.

This will be a good spot for a supercharger. While placing it on the south side of I-40 in Providence would have been even better, there are still several restaurants and convenience stores that are easy to walk to. Getting in and out of the parking lot will also be quite easy, and easier than if they had placed it in Providence.
And every Supercharger outside a large city means less contention for the Supercharger in the large cities.

Not a general splitter, but it is a v3 splitter (Nashville - Charlotte Pike, TN to Crossville, TN).

Reactions: JPWhite and RTPEV
Mt. Juliet, TN

Host Type: Parking Lot
Host: City of Mt. Juliet
Along Primary Interstates: I-40
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-70
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-40

To: Cookeville, TN - 62.4 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Crossville, TN - 95.2 miles

US-70

To: Crossville, TN - 104.3 miles
Diversion: 8.6 miles
To: Knoxville, TN - 163.7 miles

V3 east of Nashville.

About time! Only 2 1/2 years after I moved away from Mount Juliet. Tip, don’t try to turn into McDonald’s if coming from the interstate. Go past Cheddar’s to the next light and turn left and left again. It is much easier to head south back onto the interstate after your charge.