Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mt. Airy, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another thread was started about a possible second site in Mount Airy, details here:

However the information provided was scant, and if it goes nowhere then we should probably just merge that thread into this one. So if you see posts above this one from a couple days ago talking about that possible second site, and if the link above just boomerangs back here, then we did in fact do that merge.

Another thread was started about a possible second site in Mount Airy, details here:

However the information provided was scant, and if it goes nowhere then we should probably just merge that thread into this one. So if you see posts above this one from a couple days ago talking about that possible second site, and if the link above just boomerangs back here, then we did in fact do that merge.

That second Mt. Airy site is listed on Tesla's "Find Us" supercharger map, with a target opening of Q4 2022.

(Having gone that way recently, I'm guessing it will be closer to I-77, and designed to allow some folks to skip the Wytheville, VA, supercharger, which seemed very busy both times I stopped there.)

Reactions: jsight