Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mt Jackson, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift this is definitely capable of 150 kW - used it yesterday on a road trip

Me too! Drove 813 miles from far northern NY to Durham, NC with only TWO stops (this one and Moosic, PA). 88 minutes total charging time, but could have been shorter had the restaurant I went to in Moosic had a working bathroom and soda machine! Absolutely crazy capability of this car.

This particular Sheetz is somewhat of a cut above the rest. The Superchargers are pretty much out of the way, although when I arrived there was a truck with a trailer partially blocking 1A (and maybe 1B). The store itself is larger than most (and has showers for truckers) and as mentioned previously, there is an extended outdoor seating area right next to the Superchargers (in addition to tables adjacent to the store and inside)

There is a Denny's across the street, but holy smokes, even arriving with 12% SOC I had to rush to get dinner at Sheetz and still wound up with 91% SOC. Had I gone over to Denny's I probably would have had to move my car as my food was arriving (and Denny's is not slow!)

Reactions: MMC-
A plug-in hybrid Toyota tried to charge. No DC fast charging on the vehicle. I let him know it wouldn't work and they just left it parked there and went to the store.
PXL_20220219_184947354.jpg
PXL_20220219_185015554.jpg
PXL_20220219_185648702.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: mociaf9 and PLUS EV