Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mystic, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for a transformer and utility hookup from the barren pole.
CCC80218-B003-42F7-8F6D-D91B278DC3EE.jpeg

Yep. Lonely little platform its been for a few weeks. LOL
I had missed your Thursday update noting the same status. I made obligatory stops at most of the under construction locations (excluding New Haven) after attending and a north east Rivian owners group meetup Saturday in Bridgeport, CT. I don't have a reservation, but wanted to see one in person. Seven owners and many reservation holders were there. Exciting product, and everyone I spoke with was as passionate about Rivian as we are about Tesla. I wish them only the best.

Last edited:
I had missed your Thursday update noting the same status. I made obligatory stops at most of the under construction locations (excluding New Haven) after attending and a north east Rivian owners group meetup Saturday in Bridgeport, CT. I don't have a reservation, but wanted to see one in person. Seven owners and many reservation holders were there. Exciting product, and everyone I spoke with was as passionate about Rivian as we are about Tesla. I wish them only the best.

I saw one on 95 driving south bound around exit 5 a few weeks ago, and another, yellow in fact as I remember, driving over the bridge in downtown Westerly, RI/Pawcatuck, CT just two days ago. Im dying to see one not moving! HAHA!

IMG_1905.jpeg

So am I - and I have a reservation...never seen one...
Make me wish I had thought repost the event info. Sorry. Was relayed by the EV Club of CT to it's members/distribution list. The Northeast Rivian Owners Club that organized the event represents owners in NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, VT and PA. An enormous geographical area. No telling when or where the will meetup again.

Incredible. From that photo it looked like they’ve likely created the grid connection too. Perhaps we’re in the home stretch and awaiting just a meter (unless it’s there and just not in the photo) and commissioning.

As of 9:40am 5/22…

Meter installed and getting some movement, if that means anything. Nothing when trying to charge though.

D7BFFAA7-F6B4-4C94-87E4-2FED386A39B2.jpeg

29D4C9AC-B305-4F58-8980-60342645B54C.jpeg

Stopped here on the 1st. Quite busy.

No amenities except a (clean, and well supplied) portapotty. There are clearly shops going up adjacent.

I’m a local to this SC. Seriously zero going on unless you play frogger and travel over to the Olde Mistick Village across the highly trafficked road. I was actually thinking of looking at space in the building where this SC is located and perhaps create a small mart, sandwich shop, etc.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I’m a local to this SC. Seriously zero going on unless you play frogger and travel over to the Olde Mistick Village across the highly trafficked road. I was actually thinking of looking at space in the building where this SC is located and perhaps create a small mart, sandwich shop, etc.
Looks like you'd have a captive audience! I was there prior to visiting the aquarium.

Reactions: JaeTheDev