Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Napa, CA (EXPANDED Jun 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fortunately this SC is rarely (if ever) full. Does anyone have a photo of the secret SC's around the corner referenced above? I drive by this SC several times a week but have only seen it at 60 MPH from the road. One of these days will check it out.

Screenshot_20200131-093645_Maps.jpg

Stopped in for my usual fill on 1/2/2020 and found the upper-left ring terminal deformed and un-insertable on Charger 1B. Still messed-up a week later, but now there was a piece of plastic broken off inside. I wrote Tesla and told, but as of 1-29 it was still broken, but coned-off.
No huge impact, but it is taking them a while to get it fixed. Will update.
1B I still coned off and I suspect it's the site owner that put the cone out. I could not get 1A to work either today but fine on 4A.

I've had issues with random superchargers in Vallejo too, so I'm not sure if it's my car or failing superchargers. I've tried calling Tesla and they no longer have an easy way to report problems. Automated response says they automatically detect infrastructure problems.