Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Naples, FL - Pine Ridge Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Supercharger looks like 16 V3 stalls on Pine Ridge and Airport right in Target Shopping Center!
Nice find!!

1640889366086.png

Thanks, I was actually looking for a new service center that was rumored to open in the adjacent corner where toy’s r us use to be but stumbled on this!! 😍😍
Laat time I was at ft myers SC they said Naples was 18 months away on the corner lot they bought ( lol of course I’ve been hearing that for5+ years….we‘ll see).

btw: Pine Ridge is quite the busy road in season….this won’t be ideal for travelers for a quick on-off (but with Starbucks publix cvs target…good services)

It has been a while that this has been in the permitting stage. Does anyone have any status info through Collier County or through the Pine Ridge Crossings shopping center?
Some of the documents submitted during the permitting process over the last few months were not approved by the County. New documents with the needed changes were submitted and the permit was finally approved as of July 19th 2022. Construction should begin soon as long as everything else is still on track.

Reactions: 124chase