Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nashville, TN - Charlotte Pike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction has begun at Nashville's fourth supercharger at the Target in the Nashville West Shopping Center
6716 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209

@BlueShift Please add new location as 'construction' status. Photos below, address above.

This is the second Target location in Nashville to host a Supercharger location. Thank you Target.

NashWest4.jpg
Nashwest3.jpg
Nashwest1.jpg
Nashwest2.jpg

Construction has begun at Nashville's fourth supercharger at the Target in the Nashville West Shopping Center
6716 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209

Thanks for the photos. Since this is one of the Target locations in the list that @MarcoRP discovered, I think this is enough evidence that this is a Supercharger site. I've added it to supercharge.info.

Reactions: JPWhite and MarcoRP
Will probably happen now that I’m moving out of Mount Juliet! Oh and they will finally likely get a Costco too - we’ve trudging to Nashville West almost every Sunday for years. Which is why I was excited to see the new Supercharger going at that Target (also attributes to my departure). ;);)

Ah yes sorry I didn't get through there. It was very late at night and I was eager to get to my destination.

Not much surprise. There are other Supercharger locations in reasonable range. The money can be spent elsewhere for greater affect.

Ah yes sorry I didn't get through there. It was very late at night and I was eager to get to my destination.

Not much surprise. There are other Supercharger locations in reasonable range. The money can be spent elsewhere for greater affect.
I am biased because I live on the west side and so it would be really cool to have one in my area, however I reluctantly agree. The Dickson supercharger is very close if you are taking I 40 west and with most of the new cars having plenty of range to get to Knoxville it may be a non issue. New Brentwood is great and East is alright even though it’s far away, if I had to place my vote without thinking about my own selfish want for one on the west side, honestly one on the north side of town or Elizabethtown up in Kentucky are greatly needed. Louisville and Bowling Green are just not great options and as a 2016 90 D owner, making it all the way to Louisville is about as much as I can do from a full charge.

I am biased because I live on the west side and so it would be really cool to have one in my area, however I reluctantly agree. The Dickson supercharger is very close if you are taking I 40 west and with most of the new cars having plenty of range to get to Knoxville it may be a non issue. New Brentwood is great and East is alright even though it’s far away, if I had to place my vote without thinking about my own selfish want for one on the west side, honestly one on the north side of town or Elizabethtown up in Kentucky are greatly needed. Louisville and Bowling Green are just not great options and as a 2016 90 D owner, making it all the way to Louisville is about as much as I can do from a full charge.

That's interesting to me that you want one nearer to where you live. Are you able to charge at home overnight?

Personally I'm not concerned with additional SuCs within 100 miles of my house. I figure I can round trip anything closer than that without needing to charge while I'm away.

I'd like to go north up through Bowling Green and then east on a future trip through the area - I've been to all the TN superchargers enough in 4 months of ownership - it's time to see something different :D

Reactions: RTPEV
That's interesting to me that you want one nearer to where you live. Are you able to charge at home overnight?

Personally I'm not concerned with additional SuCs within 100 miles of my house. I figure I can round trip anything closer than that without needing to charge while I'm away.

I'd like to go north up through Bowling Green and then east on a future trip through the area - I've been to all the TN superchargers enough in 4 months of ownership - it's time to see something different :D
Don't try to make it to Bowling Green Supercharger on a Friday afternoon or evening. 30 minutes to go 4 miles ...

According to the new Tesla map updates, this is opening in Q1 2021. I’ll try to go check it out this weekend to see if any construction has started.

The official Tesla “coming soon” supercharger list is notoriously unreliable, It would be nice if they decided to make an effort in greater accuracy, but I’ll have to see it to believe it.

As of 12/28, there was no activity on construction for Charlotte Pike. Does anyone know if they ever pulled permits? And if those are still valid?

Reactions: LoudMusic