Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger needed around Casper WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking forward to being able to travel from Colorado Springs, through Cheyenne, into Montana, though Eastern Washington and across to Seattle. It seems even the 2015 map excludes a SC around Casper in order to enable the trip through Wyoming. Has anyone heard anything about Casper? Where is the best place to post an official request for a SC location?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Casper was the first site I mentioned to the Supercharger team out of all the ones I've suggested are needed to fill out the network in the Rocky Mountain region. My sources tell me that while Casper is in the long range plan, it is far down the list behind fleshing out the I-90 and I-80 corridors, and supporting the Yellowstone region as a destination.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne-Lusk-Gillette-Sheridan-Hardin will make a feasible, if a slightly circuitous route to the northern Supercharge string from the Denver metro area.

Send your suggestions to: [email protected]; they're a pretty responsive group.

Seems to be rather confusing. But I've heard the red dots are more like darts. Casper would sure seem more logical than the dot stuck between Lusk and Rapid City. They are supposedly pretty responsive, but also very secret during negotiations for sites. I am looking forward to getting beyond Cheyenne for some touring in the summer and fall hopefully.