Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger needed in Appleton-Greenbay area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are any of you campaigning for a Supercharger in this area? Best I can tell, there are no destination chargers, either. Please update me if I am wrong. I had sent two request emails to the CopperLeaf in Appleton and never even got a response. I am from Florida, but want to travel up there.

Model X Signature VIN 00429

Are any of you campaigning for a Supercharger in this area? Best I can tell, there are no destination chargers, either. Please update me if I am wrong. I had sent two request emails to the CopperLeaf in Appleton and never even got a response. I am from Florida, but want to travel up there.

Green Bay is scheduled to get a Supercharger this year. There are several HPWC in the area including the Aloft Hotel.

I have a cousin in Appleton with a 14-50 in his garage (about 4 miles north of the CopperLeaf). I bet he'd be happy to let you use it if you took him and his family for a ride in your X. He and his wife own/operate a solar installation business and installed the 14-50 so I could charge when I visit. Send me a PM if that sounds like it would work for you.