Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nepean, ON - Robertson Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at the CT sites I am guessing this will be in Kanata or perhaps Barrhaven. Kanata is close to the 417, good for 17 and 7. Barrhaven is not close to a major highway but has the space.
It seems the location will be at one of the Ottawa CTs. It would all seem like all three of the networks (FLO, EC, Tesla) will be at the same location (I could be wrong!!). However, I’ve looked thru the NRCan funding rounds and found nothing, odd. Could someone else give it another shot, or maybe could a local take a spin around the CTs in the area. My odds are with the Supercharger being at the mall in Kanata.

It seems the location will be at one of the Ottawa CTs. It would all seem like all three of the networks (FLO, EC, Tesla) will be at the same location (I could be wrong!!). However, I’ve looked thru the NRCan funding rounds and found nothing, odd. Could someone else give it another shot, or maybe could a local take a spin around the CTs in the area. My odds are with the Supercharger being at the mall in Kanata.
Coventry Road is on the NRCan list, likely with Flo.

I just wanted to point out that the NRCan.gc.ca page for funding regarding 2010 Oglivie road now says 2 stations only (so likely not Tesla at all).

And there’s listings also for two stations only at: Canadian Tire Strandherd and Canadian Tire Merivale and Hunt Club.

I just wanted to point out that the NRCan.gc.ca page for funding regarding 2010 Oglivie road now says 2 stations only (so likely not Tesla at all).

And there’s listings also for two stations only at: Canadian Tire Strandherd and Canadian Tire Merivale and Hunt Club.
I don't think NR Can is providing funding for Tesla SuperChargers. The Program is specifically for Chademo and CCS, though Tesla could get round these rules with co-located public charger:

Electric Vehicle Fast Chargers: Any electric vehicle fast charger commercially available and certified for use in Canada. The charger must be a direct current fast charger (DCFC) rated for a minimum of 50 kW of power output with at least one (1) charge connector that is CHAdeMO compliant and one (1) charge connector that is SAECombo (CCS) compliant. The charger’s power source must be capable of supplying at least 50 kW of power.

Electrify has selected their location for their fast chargers at the CT on 330 Coventry Rd. I wonder if this will also be where Tesla will place their Superchargers. I’m still hoping for Kanata.

Reactions: surfaholic