Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nepean, ON - Robertson Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Margus Aruja posted an update on the Ottawa Tesla facebook group yesterday

"Tesla team was at the Nepean Supercharger this morning; "hopefully November". I didn't ask for details."
Thanks for the update.
Margus Aruja posted an update on the Ottawa Tesla facebook group yesterday

"Tesla team was at the Nepean Supercharger this morning; "hopefully November". I didn't ask for details."
Thanks for the update.

upload_2020-10-12_13-59-34.png
upload_2020-10-12_13-59-34.png

Reactions: purmat
Received this from the head of Hydro Ottawa today through our local city councillor:
2135 Robertson (Tesla) – Energization will take place shortly. Minimal work necessary to complete the connection. Should be happening within the next two weeks.

300 Coventry (Electrify Canada) – Outage is being scheduled for the evening of October 25th after store hours. Energization is expected to be completed overnight before the store opens on the 26th.

6 more days until Coventry is open!!!!
X more days until Bells Corners SC is open!!!

6 more days until Coventry is open!!!!
X more days until Bells Corners SC is open!!!
You make it seem like this is something exciting when it's hardly so. Coventry is not really part of this thread. Even so, you'll have to pay to use it (some of us don't pay), before paying you need to acquire a Chademo adapter for a few hundred dollars. After that, you're still only charging at 50kw! With all that, you might as well drive over to Nepean's or (God forbid) Rideau Centre. Gatineau is worse - coming soon in 2018 and we don't even see a permit yet! At least Nepean's was coming soon in 2019. Perhaps you just want to provide a little hope for the readers while being cautiously optimistic. :)

You make it seem like this is something exciting when it's hardly so. Coventry is not really part of this thread. Even so, you'll have to pay to use it (some of us don't pay), before paying you need to acquire a Chademo adapter for a few hundred dollars. After that, you're still only charging at 50kw! With all that, you might as well drive over to Nepean's or (God forbid) Rideau Centre. Gatineau is worse - coming soon in 2018 and we don't even see a permit yet! At least Nepean's was coming soon in 2019. Perhaps you just want to provide a little hope for the readers while being cautiously optimistic. :)

I am only using Coventry as an indicator on when this one will be open. If Coventry opens, it gives us hope that this one will open shortly.

An update today from the office of city councillor Jan Harder:

“I have received word back from Hydro Ottawa. They do not have any indication from the contractors installing the chargers that they are ready for hook up.

My guess is that civil work, including placement of chargers happened quickly and electrical trades are busy.”

An update today from the office of city councillor Jan Harder:

“I have received word back from Hydro Ottawa. They do not have any indication from the contractors installing the chargers that they are ready for hook up.

My guess is that civil work, including placement of chargers happened quickly and electrical trades are busy.”

And we’re online people! We’re online!

as in its powered on and working right now

Last edited: