Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nepean, ON - Sales Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After doing some googling, they were V2 cabinets.

So maybe not open to the public.
You might find that there is a shipping container nearby. They will be in there. Or they are in a trailer that they tow on-site with their work truck. Either way, they wouldn’t leave them unprotected onsite. Unlike the transformer and Supercharger cabinets, the pedestals are small enough to steal.

You might find that there is a shipping container nearby. They will be in there. Or they are in a trailer that they tow on-site with their work truck. Either way, they wouldn’t leave them unprotected onsite. Unlike the transformer and Supercharger cabinets, the pedestals are small enough to steal.
Yep, there was a work truck.

I mark this down as 4 stalls V2 not open to the public, from the looks of it.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I was there yesterday picking up my new Model Y and asked about this supercharger.
The staff said they have not been told much about it and that it is delayed due to electrical hookups or permits (they were being a bit coy about it). They also said that it would not be open to the public. I am not surprised since the amount of cars being delivered there is crazy and all they have are level 2 wall connectors.

Reactions: Mayoo