Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you have to wait to charge today ?

The phone app has shown Nephi was full or nearly full all day long. I have been watching because I will be stopping there tomorrow.
Right before I got there (headed north) it updated to one available even though it has been saying between 5-15 minute wait since I left Cedar City.

There were three stalls open when I arrived around 2pm and I got the full V2 142kW. Which was nice, it’s been a very long time since I haven’t needed to share stalls in Nephi.

Reactions: KJD
New V3 site is coming to Nephi. Started a thread because there is a decent chance it'll be a separate pin even though it is very close to the existing V2 site.

New V3 site is coming to Nephi. Started a thread because there is a decent chance it'll be a separate pin even though it is very close to the existing V2 site.

On 5/15/23 this SC was unavailable. Old V2 stalls were fenced off with a Tesla service truck inside. New stalls behind the restaurant are under construction. UFN don’t plan on charging here. Our M3 LD made it from Beaver to Draper beginning with 90% at Beaver & 16% left of Draper.