Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's alive!
qQqRclVl.jpg

Hasn't used much power yet though...
QZp5xPJl.jpg

Testing...Is this working yet?
yZZRU7Il.jpg

Project complete!
62vmShal.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Looks that way. I stopped in tonight and plugged in, no juice. I talked to the crew Friday and they said it would be turned on Monday or Tuesday.
Just a few days too early, but it's complete now!

Just a little Utah SuperCharger eye-sugar to sweeten your day
after I took these pics, I pulled over to the Sinclair station to get gas. Uugh
there was a time when I figured I'd have about 25,000 miles on my Model X by now :rolleyes:
thanks to the owner of the nice blue 85 w CA plates)
image.jpg
image.jpg
ML

No action on this thread in several years, but happy to report that the charger is going strong and doing well, even at 3:43 am. Absolutely desolate since the pie shop where this is located was closed indefinitely but the Texaco next door (to the right of the chargers in this picture) is open and the staff is very friendly. Bathrooms are among the most "fragrant" I've been in so fair warning.

IMG_2539.jpeg

No action on this thread in several years, but happy to report that the charger is going strong and doing well, even at 3:43 am. Absolutely desolate since the pie shop where this is located was closed indefinitely but the Texaco next door (to the right of the chargers in this picture) is open and the staff is very friendly. Bathrooms are among the most "fragrant" I've been in so fair warning.

View attachment 565453
Nephi was alive and well as of July 25, 2021. I do wish there were better amenities in the area though. And, yes, that Texaco bathroom is horrific. I walk over to the Burger King instead.