Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone who knows more about this can chime if if they know what the text means.
The smaller tag is the Tesla part label, it shows the cabinet is a V2 supercharger (150 kW type, serving 2 stalls). The larger tag is the shipping tag for the cabinet enclosure and shows that the enclosure comes from Mexico and that the cabinet internals are subesquently being installed in Tesla's Buffalo NY factory.

• Informative
Reactions: camthehombre
The smaller tag is the Tesla part label, it shows the cabinet is a V2 supercharger (150 kW type, serving 2 stalls). The larger tag is the shipping tag for the cabinet enclosure and shows that the enclosure comes from Mexico and that the cabinet internals are subesquently being installed in Tesla's Buffalo NY factory.
I thought Buffalo was only making V3 now? Either way, even if they expand from 6 to 8 stalls that could help. It doesn't seem like it would be worth it to do such an incremental upgrade though.

I was in Nephi last week. Cement was poured but no new stations yet. A new report would be great.
Two new V2 cabinets are installed and functional. 8 total V2 stalls at this location now. 1630874173722.jpg

Probably the worst charger I've been to now that the diner is closed. The last time I was through here the Burger King had not cleaned the bathroom in at least a month.

But, I can't make it down south without this charger while towing the camper.

The find us page now list a new Supercharger location in Nephi on Main St. Does anyone know anything about it?

Reactions: KJD
Probably the worst charger I've been to now that the diner is closed. The last time I was through here the Burger King had not cleaned the bathroom in at least a month.

But, I can't make it down south without this charger while towing the camper.

The find us page now list a new Supercharger location in Nephi on Main St. Does anyone know anything about it?

Yes I agree this stretch of I-15 is pretty bad and could really use another location. The Exxon across the street is not wonderful but maybe less bad than the Burger Thing. :rolleyes:

Get your vote in for new locations and suggest ones not on the list. Scipio and or Fillmore would be good.
Supercharger Voting | Tesla

Reactions: Matsayz
I voted for Scipio and suggested a V4 or Megacharger there in the lot across the street from the Flying J that currently has a 4 stall EA charger that's been down for a very long time. There is a great petting zoo across the street that my kid loves to stop at because they have strange animals like Zonkeys.

Reactions: KJD and Park2670
I voted for Scipio and suggested a V4 or Megacharger there in the lot across the street from the Flying J that currently has a 4 stall EA charger that's been down for a very long time. There is a great petting zoo across the street that my kid loves to stop at because they have strange animals like Zonkeys.
Fillmore or Scipio would be great for when traveling north.

Reactions: KJD