Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Braunfels, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
Shout out to whoever maintains supercharge.info - please update your site. Thank you for your excellent service to this community.

Edit: Ha I see this is not confirmed yet if this is a Tesla SC or not.

I posted on the Bastrop, TX thread:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/6005084/

I said:
If not Superchargers it's possible that the Bastrop, TX and New Braunfels, TX permits are for solar installations due to the designer addresses relationships with solar.

However, the Tenant Name Kristi Jones appears on a number of Tesla permits for Superchargers.
Here's her LinkedIn profile:
The job description she gives is: "Project Developer - Charging Infrastructure at Tesla".

I thought the TMC member who runs supercharge.info was @BlueShift

But I don't see anyone with that handle in TMC anymore
Yeah, Keith (BlueShift) was the developer and founder of the site. But he ended up not having enough time to keep up with it between normal work and family responsibilities. It's since been passed off to @corywright (see this thread on the SC.info forum). Not sure why the TMC call function doesn't work for BlueShift anymore. The link still points to his account though when you manually create it. I just clicked on the one in your comment and it still worked. Is there maybe a setting to turn off that function in TMC account preferences? Strange.

Permit filed with the City of New Braunfels at the Buc-ee's address: 2760 IH 35 N

Permit GroupSubmit DatePermit NumberPermit Type NamePermit AddressPermit LabelCountyApplicant NameContractor NameContractor TypeStatusStatus Date
ViewBuilding11/4/2021CP2021-668Commercial - Alteration-Remodel2760 IH 35 NElectric Vehicle Charging Station Sarah Honeycutt APPSUBMIT

New Braunfels1.PNG

New Braunfels2.PNG

My trips to Buc-ees doesn't normally take me to the south entrance, so I don't know if the stubbed out conduits seen in the attached photos were there before the permit was filed. The cut in the parking lot concrete that was made to install the conduit leads to the back of the store past the pictured entrance. I will provide updates when activity is observed.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 127
Exactly. This is not conduit.
Yes, I'm pretty sure those are pressure relief vents for the fuel tanks.

Similar photo was posted for the Bastrop location -

Reactions: PStewart and byeLT4
The curbs were sawed and repoured on the opposit side and the concrete was sawed and replaced going to the backside of the building. I will post more photos. Like I said in my earlier post, I don't go to that side of Buc-ees very often, so I don't know when those changes happend. I will keep an eye on things and post more photos when things change.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and CarlS