Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Braunfels, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am an idiot. Google Earth let me look at older overhead imaginary. It looks like the cuts in the original concrete were made long ago and what I thought were new conduits were there in 2017.

Attachments

• Am_an_idiot.PNG
    Am_an_idiot.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
  • Helpful
Reactions: PStewart and CarlS
@corywright

Given all the other Buc-ees getting built out, is this enough for the cone?
It's close, but I'd wait for the telltale trench.

All of us probably have different ideas of what meets the criteria for "under construction", but to me the presence of a fence isn't a sure thing that construction has started. We've seen fences go up and come down in permitted locations in the past without construction beginning, but once a long trench behind a row of parking spaces appears, well, then a cone deserves an appearance. :)

That would be awesome to have 24 superchargers but hopefully that doesn't further encourage ICEing to happen especially on busier days. But if it does happen, I would hope Buc-ees management will force those ICE vehicles to move in the same way that they monitor and force you to move if you loiter in your vehicle.
These spaces are far away from the entrance. Should not be any issue with ICEing

Reactions: CarlS