Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Braunfels, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is so exciting. We visit family every summer in New Braunfels. It's not that far to the San Marcos Outlet Mall, but I would much rather shop at Buc-ees while charging closer my destination. Getting the inner tubes ready!
Would be even better if New Braunfels had some level 2 chargers throughout the city like at Landa and Prince Solms park. Still looking forward to Buc-ees though.

Reactions: cmy4x4
Looks like they have all the conduit installed. No equipment on site.
963B8E6A-AC14-4866-988E-87C58F9D4B0E.jpeg

New Braunfels Buc-ee's is best Buc-ee's (in Texas) according to this guy. OK, so not very on-topic but having Superchargers didn't figure at all into his rankings and my admittedly biased self thinks it should. Nonetheless, a pretty decent read:

New Braunfels Buc-ee's is best Buc-ee's (in Texas) according to this guy. OK, so not very on-topic but having Superchargers didn't figure at all into his rankings and my admittedly biased self thinks it should. Nonetheless, a pretty decent read:
You aren't bias. It's a clear hole in his judgment. Having Superchargers is the clear icing on the cake.