Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Castle, DE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Visited this location on Wednesday 7/14. Work is progressing. This is a very busy Wawa on Rt 13, near 95, 295, DM Bridge etc. There is a working EA location at the other end of the parking lot. FYI @MarcoRP

Attachments

• NC3.JPG
    NC3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 173
  • NC2.JPG
    NC2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
  • NC1.jpeg
    NC1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Visited this location on Wednesday 7/14. Work is progressing. This is a very busy Wawa on Rt 13, near 95, 295, DM Bridge etc. There is a working EA location at the other end of the parking lot. FYI @MarcoRP

I just realized this is a prefab site. It should be open pretty quickly... looks like everything is already in place and the cabinets are being wired up. Unsure whether or not the transformer is on site.

I just realized this is a prefab site. It should be open pretty quickly... looks like everything is already in place and the cabinets are being wired up. Unsure whether or not the transformer is on site.

Among all the utilities in the country, I can tell ya that Delmarva Power is amazing to support EV charging infrastructure. Just look at all the SC times from start to finish in DE.

Delmarva staff drive EV’s as well. Saw Mach E with Delmarva logo yesterday.

Reactions: KerryOH