Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Jersey Turnpike Rest Areas - Molly Pitcher & Joyce Kilmer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New V3 stalls at the Molly Pitcher Rest Stop look nearly ready to go! 8 new V3 stalls! I wonder what the plan is for the existing 4 stalls at this station...

6EEF1F08-59D3-4406-9D6F-5D60B70B29A8.jpeg
88B245B5-8BBC-4983-83FE-BB1FBD1750D0.jpeg

Just came to post that East Brunswick is marked as open on Tesla's official site, I just set it to live on sc.info, but after reading the last few posts I'm not so sure....

Maybe they just swapped the units and it only took a couple of days (since the hard part was already done). Or maybe the Tesla info is wrong..

Not sure - It's 12:30am here so I'm going to bed, I'm sure @MarcoRP and others can fix over the next few hours if necessary!

upload_2020-10-10_0-42-18.png

Reactions: PStewart
A good alternative if you are Northbound on the NJ TPK is Robbinsville, NJ. You have to exit the turnpike at 7A but it's very close and easy to get back on. It's at a QuickCheck (not a Wawa) and it's V2 but I have used it several times with success.

I used it last December during the Christmas journey. Decent stop. Good to keep in mind if the v3's along the way get clogged up.

• Informative
Reactions: drew.c and KerryOH
Just came to post that East Brunswick is marked as open on Tesla's official site, I just set it to live on sc.info, but after reading the last few posts I'm not so sure....

Maybe they just swapped the units and it only took a couple of days (since the hard part was already done). Or maybe the Tesla info is wrong..

Not sure - It's 12:30am here so I'm going to bed, I'm sure @MarcoRP and others can fix over the next few hours if necessary!

View attachment 596882[/QUOTE
Its still under construction. Just stopped by today.

I'm at molly pitcher. SB rest stop. Cranbury nj.

1st of all.
There are 8 not 12 stalls.

2nd.
The tesla nav says 150kw. But the cord is thin. It starts charging right away. That's v3. But the stall are numbered in a weird way. And I'm getting 90kw at 20 percent soc.

Something doesn't compute!

But pleasant surprise as there used to be 4 stalls. 8 is much better. And now also there is a pull front one good for towing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 88