Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Minas NS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any update on this location (as of June 9 2022)? I am planning a trip in August from Halifax to Digby and would "need" this supercharger location to make the trip practical. Thanks in advance!!!
I stand corrected. It might be online by next week.

1654877504521.png

Does anyone have any update on this location (as of June 9 2022)? I am planning a trip in August from Halifax to Digby and would "need" this supercharger location to make the trip practical. Thanks in advance!!!
Not sure if this is helpful, but I live 2 mins away from the Big Stop and I have a ChaDeMo adapter-- so you could use the FLO chargers on the way to (and in) Digby. If you message me you can grab it on your way through and use if your for your trip, return on the way home.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Would be nice. I was at east ferry today for a whale watching tour. I got there from the Enfield Supercharger with about 25% left. Got back to Digby with 15% and now pullin 7kw until I’ve got enough to make it back to Enfield. Ive got a ccs and 14-50 and 30 amp RV adapter on the way but so far can only do Tesla or the J1772.

I was hoping I might be able to catch the 5:30 Ferry back to Saint John and maybe I could have got to a supercharger nearby quicker but the timing didn’t quite work out.

Not sure if this is helpful, but I live 2 mins away from the Big Stop and I have a ChaDeMo adapter-- so you could use the FLO chargers on the way to (and in) Digby. If you message me you can grab it on your way through and use if your for your trip, return on the way home.
Wow very generous! Thanks for the offer but let's hope the SC gets build so I don't need it x) ... Judging by the progress I am hopeful for August! thanks again!

This was posted on Facebook today.

New Minas supercharger update 01 July:
No more fence!
I looked on the "Navigation" map. No pin yet. (Clue 1)
No parking spot lines painted yet. (Clue 2?)
Tried plugging in. The button on the charge cable would not "command" my charger port door to open. (Clue 3)
After plugging it in my charging screen simply said "Ready to Charge".
So... Not quite ready yet!
(But getting closer I am sure!)
Edit: corrected typo to read the command button would *not* open the charge port door

• Informative
Reactions: Michelx and mociaf9
Ok, so good news, bad news.

On the good side, the power meter has been installed, so NSP should be done now.

Bad side, there’s no power at the site, and I don’t know if Spark has to do more work here, or if Tesla has to finish up and commission this site. There’s no comm line through the plugs here, so even if you plug in, the site will not ID itself as an SC, your car will just treat it as a L2 charger that’s not on.

13BA39E0-5A0D-40CA-834A-BDB4EAD488DA.jpegD913C274-BAEC-4C5F-A2C8-FD43A1DFA96E.jpegD9CBDDF2-238C-4D17-9F63-5CC2A796BBE8.jpeg