Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Orleans, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E252E273-605D-4614-BCFE-8DC3DF66E096.jpeg

Word is that this location will be closed for 48hrs (not sure if that includes yesterday) due to a power supply issue. This may explain why it took so long to get a Supercharger in New Orleans. Expect continued long wait times at the Metairie Supercharger.

• Informative
Reactions: nogajim
Can someone describe the process of gaining access to this location. When I look at google street view there are 2 gates and PlugShare says there are 2 keypads. We are going to be passing though at night and would like an idea so we’re just not sitting there.

First, scroll up two posts.

Second, I see that you also asked this on Plugshare. There, a checkin three weeks ago says: "Tricky getting into garage. You have to put code into second keypad, the one closest to the lift gate, even though charging instructions are at first keypad. A little confusing getting in, but otherwise a good setup."

Could you confirm this, or perhaps describe it in your own words? Also please take a picture of BOTH keypads, and tell us which is which, since the above instructions imply that you are supposed to ignore the first one and enter the code into the second one.

Post all that here, and then I can use that to refine the Plugshare listing.

Last edited:
Reactions: hybridbear