Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Port Richey, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

An 8-stall Supercharger is planned in New Port Richey, FL at the Wawa (4026 Highway 19).

New Port Richey Layout.jpg

Attachments

• New Port Richey.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 120
Any progress being made at Wawa location? Wonder why it's taking so long to get superchargers operational.
I've been helping with construction updates for 4+ years now and all I can say is that from the start of construction to the time the superchargers go online it can be anywhere from 3-5 months. I don't recall any locations going online faster than 90 days but I could be wrong about that. There are reports of pre-fab supercharger construction where the chargers are mounted to large concrete slabs offsite, but I haven't seen that in Florida yet.

Thanks for the reply. It's going to be difficult for me to drive to New Port Richey in a few weeks... Doesn't seem to be any nearby superchargers and the local j1772 chargers are very slow and limited availability. Unfortunately not able to charge where I'm staying.

Thanks for the reply. It's going to be difficult for me to drive to New Port Richey in a few weeks... Doesn't seem to be any nearby superchargers and the local j1772 chargers are very slow and limited availability. Unfortunately not able to charge where I'm staying.
The SC location in Odessa, FL (went online last week) is only 6-7 miles from the New Port Richey location.