Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- New River AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift

From the "Picky Details" department:
The pin for the supercharger is a little off, it's placed at the entrance to the mini-mart, should actually be here:
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.44.08 AM.png

I can just about make the r/t Prescott/north Scottsdale in my 75D on a full charge, but I usually stop in Cordes on the way home for a safety boost and a snack (doesn't anybody just take driving breaks anymore?). But doing Prescott/Gilbert on a single charge is impossible for me. New River provides an easy, additional option for charging on the way home if I've been tootling around the southern/east Phoenix metro area.

Beth is right about the complexity of trying to charge in the mall at the I-17/101 interchange. It's a pain, and doubly so at a rush hour. New River solves that problem.

In addition to McDonald's and Subway, Cordes also has a Family Dollar store a short walk from the sc's. Further up the frontage road is a new truck stop with a Godfather's Pizza, but it's a more substantial hike.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV