Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - North Bay, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well apparently I am unable to share *any* information other than it's "Coming Soon" as the Tesla map says... lol :) I've asked for the post to be removed so that once I am allowed to divulge info I will post back.

I have a call into the city planners office. Admin is working on it. Should be public info if any work has started.

Reactions: RiverBrick
Nice! I'm assuming you can't divulge the location, but can someone take a look around the most likely locations to see if anything has started?

Fantastic. I've ordered a Model 3 Long Range RWD and should have it in the next week or two. My son works up in Kirkland Lake, and I'm in Ottawa. so currently the only route that would get me to Kirkland Lake is through Huntsville and that makes the trip at least 100 km longer. and the trip time longer too. Of course, once I'm in Kirkland Lake that's a different problem :) for charging but I'm hoping I can plug into the electric drier outlet he has. Thanks for posting.

Well, the 3 most probable spots are at the Northgate Shopping Centre, or at the power Cente with Sobey's at Algonquin (Hwy 11) and 17. Or, across the street by the No Frills. The 11/17 area is a good choice for travelers, and has a few places in which to eat, nearby. Also close to Nipissing U and Canadore for visiting parents.

Keep the eyes open, North Bay team!

Awaiting this one with anticipation! This is really the last missing link for me to be able to commit to a Tesla. Travelling from Ottawa to Sudbury right now is nearly impossible without the HWY 17 supercharger network.

Awaiting this one with anticipation! This is really the last missing link for me to be able to commit to a Tesla. Travelling from Ottawa to Sudbury right now is nearly impossible without the HWY 17 supercharger network.
Renfrew doesn’t count as part of the link yet