Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Bend, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A12DF3C8-6CE4-435C-B136-7DB0C8085F76.jpeg

I'm there right now, looks the same as that pic. About 5 are lit up, the others are not lit and presumably not working. The back stops are comically far away from the curb, and even worse are far offset from aligning with the panels. They'll no doubt fix the alignment and distance from the curb.

I would guess they aren't full powered right now. I am in an s85d and I had 90 mile range but was only charging at 60kw. To find it, just drive to the shell gas station, then immediately to the south is the line is the chargers.

Last edited:
The parking bumpers are far away from the pedestals but with the flexible v3 cables, it’s still easy to plug in. And they are properly aligned with the pedestals. There are some old faint painted lines that are not properly aligned but I could barely even see them.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX
The parking bumpers are far away from the pedestals but with the flexible v3 cables, it’s still easy to plug in. And they are properly aligned with the pedestals. There are some old faint painted lines that are not properly aligned but I could barely even see them.
Hmm, it sure seemed like they were unaligned. I've never had a problem lining up with where to back up to at a supercharger , but it was hard to do it right here. But I'll try again when it's 'finished'.