Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Bend, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The pedestals are the same, minus the thinner cable. The cabinets (those white things on the side) are different and where most of the fun stuff is.
Auburn V2

20191028_052144.jpg

Tesla’s own website describes that location as “up to 150kW” - are those descriptions updated dynamically to reflect current status? If not, then that seems pretty conclusive.
Not only is the Tesla locations website not updated dynamically, it is notoriously inaccurate for new Superchargers. For example, when the downtown Seattle location was first opened it was listed as being a 120kW 24/7 location when in fact it is a 72kW limited hours location. It took quite a while for them to update with the correct information.

Which they might be doing on purpose for some reason that they wont tell us.
No kidding. I haven't been paying attention super closely but it seems like a lot of the new V3's (at least here in WA) aren't performing up to V3 standards quite yet. Hope they figure out what the issue is and crank them up soon though! Not that I can take full advantage, but whatever they can do will help us all in the long run.

Moderator note: Moved a post to snippiness. Please keep comments respectful.

On a related note: The differences between Supercharger v2 and v3 installs are factual and well-documented in other threads here, such as the Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure forum. In my home state, the Santa Rosa, CA Supercharger is a recent v3 install which also happens to be underperforming.

Bruce.

Moderator note: Moved a post to snippiness. Please keep comments respectful.

On a related note: The differences between Supercharger v2 and v3 installs are factual and well-documented in other threads here, such as the Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure forum. In my home state, the Santa Rosa, CA Supercharger is a recent v3 install which also happens to be underperforming.

Bruce.
So my posts get moved for being "snippy," yet @Legacystar 's posts full of misinformation stand? Okay then. That should really clear things up here. Maybe North Bend is v2 after all! :)

So my posts get moved for being "snippy," yet @Legacystar 's posts full of misinformation stand? Okay then. That should really clear things up here. Maybe North Bend is v2 after all! :)

Refuting someone else's statements is fine, but publicly bashing someone else or their posts is against the forum rules. Only a single post was moved.

Bruce.

Refuting someone else's statements is fine, but publicly bashing someone else or their posts is against the forum rules. Only a single post was moved.

Bruce.
I didn’t feel I was bashing him personally. When someone post counterfactual information and keeps doubling down and insisting it is factually correct, it gets under my skin. And I feel that it needs to be corrected on a public forum where others are reading along. I’m also getting “disagrees” when I post factually correct statements such as “the north bend supercharger is v3.” Who knows what those people are disagreeing with lol.

Anyways I will drop it now. Thanks for the moderation!