Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Bend, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cabinet picture from about 30 minutes ago. IMG_20191127_171159.jpg

If this is a V3 supercharger, does anyone know Model S 75 (I own a Model S 75 AP2) charge rates at a V3? I imagine we would charge much slower than a M3? I couldn't find much online.
It would still charge at the max of ~127kw for your model. Only long range Model 3s (they have different battery technology) can take full advantage of 250kw chargers.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H and Araman0
It would still charge at the max of ~127kw for your model. Only long range Model 3s (they have different battery technology) can take full advantage of 250kw chargers.

There are still advantages for an older S/X at a V3 station. You don’t have to share 150kW between two stalls. So even if the station is full, you’re still likely get close to 127kW at a V3 instead of limping along at 30kW until the paired stall finishes on a V2.

Last edited:
Does it work, that’d be an important to leave out lol
Appologies, uploaded from phone.
Didnt connect, but looks all ready to go, though when clicking the button, the chargeport would not open.

I was too busy trying to figure out everything else - I lost my key fob on a hike in the snow, then left my phone in the car when I got out, and it automatically locked. So had to get a friend to download tesla app, log in and re-open car. lol

What a difference a day (night) makes. All but 2 pedestals are without their top covers now, and one even has no cover on the back (lying broken a little further to the north). It was quite windy here in the last 24 hrs, and I am guessing the pedestal covers weren't fully assembled yet. Might take a little longer.

Attachments

• tops1.jpg
    tops1.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 62
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 71
There are no wires coming out of the underground tube. Doesn't that seem odd? Do they install pedistals and cabinets before pulling the wires through the tubes??
It happens, regularly enough to not be at all odd. I would assume it mostly has to do with hardware delivery and crew scheduling. There's no set process that all sites follow.