Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Brunswick, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw some Tesla guys working on the station today so I decided to stop in. They said the station is tested and working. They’re just installing the back panels on the stalls now. They’ll be done in a few hours and you’ll be able to charge there this afternoon. It’ll take about 24 hours to show on the GPS, but station is already functioning. They even told me I could charge now if needed. Hooray!

Just come back charging from this location.

4.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 79
Showing as being approved or started construction as of 3/2/2018, North Brunswick NJ location. 301 Grand Av. The location looks to be just south of the Rte 1/Rte 130 split with at least a Costco nearby, a Panera Bread, perhaps more to come. Via Google Maps satellite image, looks like whenever the image was captured, lots of excavation for retail eveident

According to my Superchargers app it opened 7.20.2018.

For what it's worth, this location appears to have reduced power (as of Fri 11/29). I got a max of ~60kW (with low battery and warm car). 2A was even slower than 1A, and 1B wouldn't charge my car at all. Tesla is apparently already aware of the issues.