Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Canton, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And open from day 1 to non-Teslas:
So cool! I saw a very happy Lightning owner on the Drive Electric NE Ohio FB who noticed that too. I feel like this location could spur a lot of conversations when people see other EVs there (especially since it’s right on Whipple, which gets busy). A lot of Superchargers I’ve been hitting are at the edge of a Meijer parking lot or behind a hotel, out of the way.
Unfortunately these spots might get ICEd, being close to the entrance and road, I hope I’m wrong about that.

Reactions: DriveMe
So cool! I saw a very happy Lightning owner on the Drive Electric NE Ohio FB who noticed that too. I feel like this location could spur a lot of conversations when people see other EVs there (especially since it’s right on Whipple, which gets busy). A lot of Superchargers I’ve been hitting are at the edge of a Meijer parking lot or behind a hotel, out of the way.
Unfortunately these spots might get ICEd, being close to the entrance and road, I hope I’m wrong about that.
I have seen the spots ICE’d, but it hasn’t been so busy to matter. There’s plenty of parking against the building and getgo is a relatively quick stop even if an ICE parked there.

Based on my conversation with the Tesla tech, it almost sounded like the meters necessary for third party charging was the biggest delay for this location. I would hope that’s not the case - at least open them up for Tesla owners rather than wait for supplemental meters

• Informative
Reactions: Tezla041
Charged here on Friday 4/5 on the way up to Cleveland. Very convenient!

Attachments

• PXL_20240405_180142846.jpg
    PXL_20240405_180142846.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 3