Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlotte, NC - Northlake Centre Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update on the permit? Whats the best way to search for the permit? I haven't sleuthed for a location since '14-'15. But the naming format I started for each thread stuck "Supercharger - Location". Who woulda thunk?
The permit is linked in the first post of this thread.
It is still waiting on approval from 2 departments, I am not sure what is taking them so long, maybe they are understaffed because of covid?

It is still waiting on approval from 2 departments, I am not sure what is taking them so long, maybe they are understaffed because of covid?
After the initial cycle of plan submission & review, delays are almost always because Tesla is not expeditious in making the necessary corrections and resubmitting or because they haven't yet provided the additional documents needed to proceed, not because the reviewers are taking a long time. It's not terribly unusual to see them have 2-3 months between when corrections were requested and when updated plans are resubmitted for the next review cycle.

Looks like there were two additional approvals today.

Status isn't entirely clear to me, but we ready to go now?
Still getting final info to be able to issue permit...
Noted on 3/2/2021
Good afternoon. Please have the general contractor submit a completed permit application to include all contractor and sub-contractor information, acct numbers, and total construction cost. This is required to enable you to get your permit issued.

Construction has officially begun and we have first passed inspection for underground slab work...
@MarcoRP
1619451036624.png