Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Conway, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status as of 5:15pm today.
PXL_20211220_221411634.jpg
One of the stalls still has a black garbage bag over it, the Tesla equipment box still has shipping wrap on it and the meter box is missing the meter.
PXL_20211220_221358508.jpg

PXL_20211220_221322630.jpg

PXL_20211220_221333909.jpg

For whatever it is worth, I'd also recommend the plug share app. The onboard Tesla destination charger information is ok but Plug share is much more detailed. Destination chargers exist around Jackson and North Conway and judging by the reports by people, they can be pretty friendly to visitors even if you are staying overnight... So you might be able to top off a bit.
100% agree. Plugshare is a great app, I like helping the businesses that have chargers so I visit the distillery and stayed at Eagle Mtn House!

Reactions: RudeDude
Status as of 5:15pm today. View attachment 746433One of the stalls still has a black garbage bag over it, the Tesla equipment box still has shipping wrap on it and the meter box is missing the meter.View attachment 746434
View attachment 746435
View attachment 746436
Great report, thanks. The missing meter means the electric utility hasn’t provided service to the site… but, assuming all the rest of the wiring is underground and complete, that shouldn’t take too long. Ready to charge by New Year’s Eve ?

So... it *may* now just be a matter of the Tesla supercharger team swinging through to commission. Not sure what their territory is these days, but a few years ago I think it extended from Maine down to perhaps as far as DC. I would hope that's no longer the case.... They'll probably want to line up multiple completed sites to commission in a row, and we have Seekonk, MA about done, Somerville, MA awaiting a transformer on last report, and Concord, NH coming along nicely too. Tesla probably has incentives for commissioning before quarter/year-end so lets keep our fingers crossed and eyes open!

Guy on site said "after the new year" and "Tesla has to come commission it.".
That last part we knew ;) It's the when is the work going to be complete so Tesla is then tasked with commissioning that's the key. "after the new year" could be a projection of when Tesla is likely to get to it which is realistic at this point given location.

Appreciate the onsite situation reports!

The only visible change after today is that "charging only" signs went up at every other spot. Not clear why four signs are missing. Maybe they didn't have enough time, maybe they didn't have the "general parking" type signs that often are posted at half the stalls.
Probably the later - thanks again for the updates.

It could be time to start watching the car's nav for this site to come online if by some miracle Tesla swings through and commissions the site between now and the end of next week.