Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Conway, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At around 10:30 this morning someone with a .Model 3 and a large tool kit was working on site. The backs were off the pedestals and the "Tesla Energy" wraps were off some of the other equipment.
View attachment 747540
That very well could be the Tesla supercharger commissioning team testing and lighting up the site! Keep an eye on the nav, and let us know site status in the next day or so as it may be online!

Reactions: RiverBrick
It's operational now except for the pull-in stall.

IMG_20211223_165447251.jpg

IMG_20211223_165459135.jpg

North Conway is indeed online and operational. Not yet showing up in-car.

Thanks to the construction crew, the local utilities and the Tesla Supercharger team for making this happen before year-end!

And thanks to @RiverBrick and others who have been providing construction status updates throughout the build!

3B52AA65-EC47-41F6-9BA7-003915F7F3B5.jpeg

Attachments

• 59FA9A15-2AA5-42D4-9E23-A040CAA0258C.jpeg
    59FA9A15-2AA5-42D4-9E23-A040CAA0258C.jpeg
    553.2 KB · Views: 89
Driving in Virginia at the moment, haven't loaded new software update, I can't seem to search or find or check status of the north Conway supercharger. Maybe just need my Mystique to get some some time in park for new nav data to load.

Thanks for the updates! Bummed I missed out on first charge. 😆

Reactions: kayak1
At around 10:30 this morning someone with a .Model 3 and a large tool kit was working on site. The backs were off the pedestals and the "Tesla Energy" wraps were off some of the other equipment.
View attachment 747540

Besides having to work on holidays, I bet that's a pretty fun job. Thanks for the update, I'm getting more and more excited for this location!

Reactions: Tdreamer
So, does it bother anyone other MWV'ers that the Green Granite is no longer green:-?
Okay I know we’re not staying on topic here but I noticed that too. I was going to Hannaford last week and noticed something else that bothered my brain. Either my memory is failing me or I’m just unobservant, but I remember Applebee’s being in the building where Fiesta Jalisco is now. Am I just totally misremembering? I grew up in the MWV but moved to Asia in 2011. Since I moved back last year, things aren’t how I remembered them to be. It’s kind of surreal to see how crowded North Conway is, and how much it has changed.

Okay I know we’re not staying on topic here but I noticed that too. I was going to Hannaford last week and noticed something else that bothered my brain. Either my memory is failing me or I’m just unobservant, but I remember Applebee’s being in the building where Fiesta Jalisco is now. Am I just totally misremembering? I grew up in the MWV but moved to Asia in 2011. Since I moved back last year, things aren’t how I remembered them to be. It’s kind of surreal to see how crowded North Conway is, and how much it has changed.
The Jalisco building was a Wendy's

I loved reading this thread. I grew up in NY, live in CA, but have vacationed every year for the last 40 years in North Conway/Madison. I was just there in August and it's always awesome to visit (except during black fly season!). Beautiful part of the world.

Reactions: RudeDude