Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Conway, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Supercharger is temporarily out of service again, but it's due to a brownout. On 16, power is out from approximately the intersection with 302 North to where Sea Dog is on the left and the mini golf is on the right.

powerOutConway.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
(waiting for the pictures of the poor desperate soul who backs in over the grass, through the pine tree branches, to charge from the wrong side...)
That was my thought as I left there. We were heading home to Massachusetts and wanted to charge (model 3 sr+). Thank heavens we charged to 80% when we arrived in conway a few days prior and charged +12% at pinkham notch while doing a short hike. Because we did those two things we only needed to charge for ~30min at a level 2 charger (2 free plugs) in the outlet mall parking lot in front of barley and salt restaurant, that allowed us to reach the supercharger in Rochester, NH.
We ran into a model x charging at level 2, I think he was going to be there quite some time due to the larger battery and I think they said were headed east toward Maine.

Reactions: RiverBrick
Yes, Everyone going to North Conway for The Weekend be careful as this will most likely be closed for a couple of days. View attachment 859954
As long as you're not looking at hot curing asphalt, those cones can be moved and charging completed in a pinch. When the recently opened Concord NH parking lot was paved Tesla did mark the site as a temp closure (I checked it out late at night on my way by - the lot had definitely been paved that day and the site was still marked temp closure). Perhaps since the lot surface was just being ground today and not paved they (Tesla) didn't mark it closed. Or perhaps the landlord did't notify Tesla of the work....

Reactions: Tesie
The cones are still in place and probably will remain there until they repaint the lines. However, at least three drivers have moved the cones in order to recharge. The surface is mostly dry, but tacky in spots. I personally wouldn't drive on it for a few hours.

4:23 (photo 1) : Still paving, steamroller visible in the bottom left.

4:40 : Workers gone and red 3 charging

5:25 (photo 2) : Model X charging. Cones visible in front of the passing white car. A red S arrived shortly afterwards and plugged in.

steamroller.jpg
cones.jpg