Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Hollywood, CA (permit filed Jan 2022, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is coming soon to North Hollywood!!

I recently found a permit for the installation of 24 stalls (ignore the project description) at the NOHO West shopping mall. The permit was submitted in early January and is currently in review.

North Hollywood.jpg

Kinda surprised they picked this spot, when there's an absolutely MASSIVE parking lot just a block north-northeast. Used to be a movie theater, now it's a dispensary and Wells Fargo, but could have revitalized the area.

12160 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606

that spot off of laurel cyn and victory would be similar to the san fernando superchargers - a bit isolated and desolate

think the location they are building is a decent spot - conveniently next to 170 exit with "shopping" and retail in a covered parking structure

Kinda surprised they picked this spot, when there's an absolutely MASSIVE parking lot just a block north-northeast. Used to be a movie theater, now it's a dispensary and Wells Fargo, but could have revitalized the area.

12160 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606
location picks come down to what kind of deal Tesla can get renting the space. This location is a Brand New Mall which open in the middle of the pandemic, they are still filling up spaces/hungry for new tenants. I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla got a very juicy deal here. Superchargers bring costumers to businesses nearby and they know that very well now.

Reactions: jawnly211
location picks come down to what kind of deal Tesla can get renting the space. This location is a Brand New Mall which open in the middle of the pandemic, they are still filling up spaces/hungry for new tenants. I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla got a very juicy deal here. Superchargers bring costumers to businesses nearby and they know that very well now.

Absolutely I get that. The parking lot I'm indicating would probably be cheaper to rent, and have a lot more space for a larger charging location, but the nearby business support in the form of a mall or something similar probably isn't there. Still happy to have more charging options!

Reactions: rayluis1988
Absolutely I get that. The parking lot I'm indicating would probably be cheaper to rent, and have a lot more space for a larger charging location, but the nearby business support in the form of a mall or something similar probably isn't there. Still happy to have more charging options!
Ohhh yeah totally, that parking lot is huge. I go to that Wells Fargo sometimes and I always see the huge amount of empty space. There is a dennys nearby and some other fast food options walking distance. And lol, even a gentleman club lol