Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Northridge, CA (LIVE 23 Nov 2022, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look who is starting to show up on the Tesla App (no service yet) but now we know that any moment.

@bmah @Big Earl

Attachments

• IMG_2283.PNG
    IMG_2283.PNG
    649.7 KB · Views: 127
I’ve been following the activity with this and the Granada Hills supercharger and it does seem like the Northridge one is alleviating some of the traffic from Granada. More times than not, Granada is packed but since this has opened, I have not seen 0 available at Granada. While, it is not perfect, it seems like we are getting more traffic at Northridge.

98C95D63-781B-4CE7-BC3E-FD60DBA30C9C.jpeg

I’ve been following the activity with this and the Granada Hills supercharger and it does seem like the Northridge one is alleviating some of the traffic from Granada. More times than not, Granada is packed but since this has opened, I have not seen 0 available at Granada. While, it is not perfect, it seems like we are getting more traffic at Northridge.

View attachment 881722
I did notice the same, but also since they added the additional 4 stalls at Granada Hills. Now the one being swamped and very often with a wait time is San Fernando.

Reactions: RedWhite19