Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Northville, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if there is any thread on this yet, or if Tesla has really indicated exactly where the Novi Supercharger is going to be. I would bet its going to go at the Meijer off of Wixom road (49900 Grand River Ave, Wixom, MI 48393) only about 3 miles off the Pin drop on the map.

Feel free to add any information if it has been released, I figured I'd start a thread as I didnt see one yet and the Tesla website claims completion by the end of 2018.

E3E686C2-F6C7-412E-8570-CDE44F575C7A.jpeg
1C62BF61-D22F-4409-8984-241DBB84E941.jpeg
Ladies and Gents, how perfect would this spot be for Tesla to make a Supercharging station? Like the ones they make in California with the solar panels, coffee, food, and kick back area. It would be PERFECT! So much traffic right here, great advertisement, local to the mall and other restaurants. Easy off and on. Man I wish Tesla franchised these things cause I’d do it...

It’s right on Novi rd and 696 exit West bd. Northeast corner.

View attachment 335414 View attachment 335412 Ladies and Gents, how perfect would this spot be for Tesla to make a Supercharging station? Like the ones they make in California with the solar panels, coffee, food, and kick back area. It would be PERFECT! So much traffic right here, great advertisement, local to the mall and other restaurants. Easy off and on. Man I wish Tesla franchised these things cause I’d do it...

It’s right on Novi rd and 696 exit West bd. Northeast corner.

That would be perfect. That used to be a Denny's right?

Hi, everyone - I am new here - just placed my order for a 100D and picking it up before the end of the year! As for the Novi Supercharger, remember there is also a Walmart in Novi, just south of the mall that may be a possible site. I have not seen anything going up recently, but it is actually in Novi, unlike the Wixom Meijer. Might be a possibility : )

Hi, everyone - I am new here - just placed my order for a 100D and picking it up before the end of the year! As for the Novi Supercharger, remember there is also a Walmart in Novi, just south of the mall that may be a possible site. I have not seen anything going up recently, but it is actually in Novi, unlike the Wixom Meijer. Might be a possibility : )
I just noticed that the Novi Walmart is scheduled to be the location of an Electrify America fast charging station, so you were half right. Tesla traditionally hasn't used Walmart as a Supercharger host, and I don't expect to see one located here either.

Now that there is construction in progress at three Michigan locations (Hudsonville, Clare and Swartz Creek), wonder if the Novi area will be next on their list. I was at the Meijer at Grand River & Wixom Rd the other day and did not see anything there. Seems like the most probable site, but just a guess.

Anyone else see anything new about Supercharger in Novi area?

Not sure if there is any thread on this yet, or if Tesla has really indicated exactly where the Novi Supercharger is going to be. I would bet its going to go at the Meijer off of Wixom road (49900 Grand River Ave, Wixom, MI 48393) only about 3 miles off the Pin drop on the map.

Feel free to add any information if it has been released, I figured I'd start a thread as I didnt see one yet and the Tesla website claims completion by the end of 2018

Feel free to add any information if it has been released, I figured I'd start a thread as I didnt see one yet and the Tesla website claims completion by the end of 2018.

I noticed what appears to be some sort of charging station construction at Walmart (Grand River/Novi). Not sure if it's Tesla or another vendor.

It could be an Electrify America station at Walmart. They just recently built one at the Walmart in Lansing area. Seems like they have quite a few at Walmart’s.

But one can always hope it is a Tesla Supercharger. :)