Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Northville, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should point out that this Meijer also has the Shell Greenlots charging station with 4xJ1772 (7.4kW) and 2xCHAdeMO and 2xCCS (50kW) chargers on the other end. The J1772 are free for first 60 mins and then, $2/hour.

There is a Chick-fil-A, Five Guys and across the road is Mission BBQ and Milkster Nitrogen Ice cream.
There is also a QDoba, Panera, and Twin Peaks. Just across 8 Mile there is a Chili's as well, but I honestly have no clue if they're even open.

Hi all. Just curious if anyone has an update on the completion of this charger. I'm heading into Novi today and would love to stop by but I don't see it in the integrated map. Curious if it is up and running but not loaded into the system yet.

Hi all. Just curious if anyone has an update on the completion of this charger. I'm heading into Novi today and would love to stop by but I don't see it in the integrated map. Curious if it is up and running but not loaded into the system yet.

Hey there, @SMatt. Construction hasn’t yet started on this location. Your closest option is Livonia.

• Helpful
Reactions: waterskier2007
That is too bad if construction is delayed.

The Tesla Supercharger page still show 4th quarter 2021 for their target date. By comparison, the new Bad Axe, Mi location shows 2nd quarter 2022 as their target date. Tesla most likely updates these target dates only after they missed it.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.38.27 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 10.38.06 AM.jpg

Status Update:

I called the electrical contractor listed on the permit and asked if they had an estimate of when they were going to begin work (as per my previous post they had said not until the new year). This time, the receptionist replied "I have no knowledge of that" and rather quickly hung up the phone.

To be continued...

Status Update:

I called the electrical contractor listed on the permit and asked if they had an estimate of when they were going to begin work (as per my previous post they had said not until the new year). This time, the receptionist replied "I have no knowledge of that" and rather quickly hung up the phone.

To be continued...

Tesla typically tells contractors not to talk to the public about Supercharger projects. If you want info, submit a FOIA request to the city.