Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Northville, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are live. Can we please update @Chuq and @MarcoRP

From FB: Log into Facebook

F6B2A472-44E7-4AE6-B0FE-E96AB4D5E894.jpeg

I must have missed @Nville S just by a whiplash. Charging was relatively slow for me: starting with 28kW @ 72% in my MX75. There was also a report of slow changing on Facebook. So if you are in a hurry you might wanna skip this charger unless someone confirms the rusty electrons are flushed out and the charger can do it’s promised 250kW. Glad that we are finally live after a promised 2018 opening.

I must have missed @Nville S just by a whiplash. Charging was relatively slow for me: starting with 28kW @ 72% in my MX75. There was also a report of slow changing on Facebook. So if you are in a hurry you might wanna skip this charger unless someone confirms the rusty electrons are flushed out and the charger can do it’s promised 250kW. Glad that we are finally live after a promised 2018 opening.

That sounds normal. A 75D is incapable of charging at 250 kW. I don't even think they can do 150 kW. 28 kW doesn't seem too far off for a battery that's at 72% and hasn't been fully conditioned, which it wouldn't be if you were coming from Novi, even if you navigated to the Supercharger. Fully heating the battery takes at least thirty minutes in most cases.

I stopped by yesterday since I was driving by and I saw one person charging. Side note, how hard is it for people to not throw their trash on the ground. I picked up some random trash that was sitting near the equipment area and took it home to throw away, but it's just so sad that people can't handle their own trash. There's a gas station with open trash cans right around the corner, or just throw it in your frunk and dispose of it later.