Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kalispell, MT (under construction Apr 2024, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any news on this one?
b60c3221caf69cc1df755f367c4f4f09.jpg

Any more news or pictures for this site folks? Glacier National Park trip is impossible (or rather more troublesome) till this site is up.
What do you folks think of something collectively emailing supercharger email address? I can spin up a google form that will collect details of all the email addresses who want to be part of that email to supercharger.
Let me know folks if you think this is feasible or userful! Cheers.

Any more news or pictures for this site folks? Glacier National Park trip is impossible (or rather more troublesome) till this site is up.
What do you folks think of something collectively emailing supercharger email address? I can spin up a google form that will collect details of all the email addresses who want to be part of that email to supercharger.

Based on some of the reports upthread, it sounded like maybe the Super1 was waiting to see how Helena their supercharger there was going before committing here. Of course, Tesla could always decide to go with another site, but site development can be slow. It might be worth inquiries both with Tesla and with the Super1 to understand the current state of things and any plans...

It would be great if this site could get built before next summer!

I'm all for this. I have emailed Tesla once so far, but we should do a group email. If there is a Facebook group or two that also email, even better.

I plan to charge using my quick 220 at a Air BnB near the West side of thr park and have a KOA EV camping spot by the East side of the park next summer.

Attachments

• 20200923_193356.jpg
    20200923_193356.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
Any update from someone in the area? Planning a trip to see Glacier next summer and would really like to avoid destination chargers (stayed at a hotel in the area last summer and there were 4 Teslas for 2 chargers. I tried organizing a schedule. No one texted me or cared to figure it out).

Luckily it looks like there are more level 2 chargers in the area if it isn't finished soon

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Would love to revisit Glacier and stay at Kalispell. But it can wait till they let a SpC in there. Juggling level 2 chargers with other hotel guests will only get worse. Not something you should need to stress about on vacation. Doubt Glacier will go anywhere. And there's enough ICE owners to keep the town alive. But sometimes, guys, ya gotta plan for the future.

Would love to revisit Glacier and stay at Kalispell. But it can wait till they let a SpC in there. Juggling level 2 chargers with other hotel guests will only get worse. Not something you should need to stress about on vacation. Doubt Glacier will go anywhere. And there's enough ICE owners to keep the town alive. But sometimes, guys, ya gotta plan for the future.
...but is there enough ICE to keep the Glaciers from going anywhere...?

When we went there the last couple of years we rented an AirBnb and we plugged into their dryer outlet.

• Helpful
Reactions: CarlS